Monday, June 7, 2010

Weight Watchers and Maggie


Happy Monday! I woke up early this morning, well, early for summer ;) (8:30) to take Ethel to the groomers. Ever since she was a puppy, we have been taking her to Southern Paws. They do a really good job, and every time I come to pick her up, they're loving on her. Speaking of Ethel May, she has a cousin! Her name is Maggie and she's an english bulldog.
Meet Maggie!






Yesterday I weighed myself...I knew it wouldn't be good...and I was correct, it wasn't good. In fact, I am at my heaviest weight. How depressing. Yes, I got a treadmill, and I do get on it, but I need to get on it EVERY DAY, not just every other or every 2 days. The only times I've truly lost weight and kept it off for a remarkable amount of time was when I have gone to weight watchers. I'm so frustrated with myself because I have been so much smaller, but always let myself go. I like the meetings, but when school starts, I know I'll be exhausted and skip here and there. I signed up for online weight watchers. I'm going to take each day at a time. Matt wasn't so thrilled when I told him I was going to join online. Probably because he thinks it will be a waste of money and I won't stick to it. So, I really need to stick to it! Maybe blogging will help with my daily ease and struggles of eating. It's so quiet here at the house without Ethel. She was in major need of a hair cut. Take a look at a picture of her from yesterday...

As soon as they call, I will pick her up and post a new picture of her on here :)
At the end of this month (or maybe next month) Matt and I will be on the same account for cell phones. I am keeping Verizon and Matt is switching from Sprint to Verizon. I'm very excited. This will be the first time that I will have internet on my phone!! We are getting the incredible...I don't know much about it, but whatever it is, it has internet! :)


Before and after!

No comments:

Post a Comment