Friday, June 18, 2010

Survey Says...

Can you Drive a manual? No...I wish! Matt has a 70 Chevy that is a manual. He tried to teach me once. I stalled it too many times to count. I got frustrated and quit.
Something that keeps you going everyday? The Lord, my husband, family, job, and Ethel May.
Do you own a gun? No...but sometimes I wish I did. I am very paranoid. But then again, Matt is a sleepwalker/talker, I would be afraid that he would have one of his night frenzies and shoot me or something!
Do you like who you are? For the most part
Do you have A.D.D.? Most definitely. I haven't been diagnosed, but I'm sure that if I went to a doctor, I would come out positive for A.D.D!
Country you've been in? U.S...which makes me laugh...My students had a hard time learning the differences between states, countries, cities, etc. Sometimes when I would ask them what country we lived in, some would shout "ALABAMA!" haha
Aren’t thunderstorms awesome? If I'm inside with my hubby, yes
Who is your cell carrier? Verizon
Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich
Do you like the cold? not really
Are you happy you are alive? yep
Do you like looking up at the stars? You know, I don't really do that much...but it sounds like a great idea :) Maybe I'll have a romantic evening with Matt and go outside with blankets to look at the stars...hmmm
Would you ever cheat on anyone? never.
Do you want to move? Eventually, but right now I'm very happy with our little house :) It's perfect for us.
Do you burn or tan? Burn
Are your parents still married? Thank Jesus, yes!
Are you happier single or in a relationship? Much happier in a relationship
Do you have any children? Not yet and hopefully not for another 2.5 years
What other languages do you speak? none :(
Do you daydream a lot? Oh yes...too much
Do you like swimming? sometimes
What is the make and model of your phone? LG Voyager
Do you like the ocean? I like looking at it...not so much swimming in it
What are your thoughts on stay at home moms? If you can do it, do it!
What are your thoughts on abortion? No, No, No!
Who did you last get angry with? Ethel May. She pooped in her little pen.
Do you still live with your parents? nope, I've been living with Matt in our new home since October, 2009
Coke or Pepsi? Coke....DIET coke to be exact
How many credit cards do you own? none...I need one (you know...to build credit!) ;)
Liberal or Conservative? conservative
Would you ever go skydiving? oh yeah!
Have you lost any one close to you? too many
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? None...I'm on SUMMER BREAK!!! If it were during the school year, probably about 3-5 times...i am NOT a morning person
Do you think you are smart? yes, for the most part
Talk to any of your ex's no
How old were you when you got your first kiss? 14
Do you do your own laundry? yes, and my husbands
Do you want to get married? I'm happily married
Do you want kids? One day...just not now, or anytime soon
Are you shy? Depend on the circumstance. I try not to be, or I try to act as if I'm not shy.
How many times have you moved? 2
Do you hear voices? No...should I?
Who is the last person to call you? My hubby
How many e-mails do you have? 32...I need to delete them...
What is in your nightstand drawer? lotion, book, back massage oil, and other things....
Are you religious? It's not about religion, it's about relationship. I love the Lord with all of my heart.
Favorite color? pink

No comments:

Post a Comment