Monday, April 19, 2010


In the life of Mrs. Sawyer
Monday, April 19, 2010

Well...today wasn't too bad..You know, after coming back to school since Spring Break. The kids were well behaved and many of them came back with teeth missing. (random fact:Missing teeth is one of my favorite things about teaching 1st grade...they're so darn cute! )
I came home fairly early and did some more laundry/cleaning. Matt and I are eating at Mama and Daddy's tonight..T-bones, yum! After that we're going to play tennis again..3rd night in a row. I really enjoy playing. Last night I got frustrated with Matt because every single time I would make a mistake, he would try to correct me. Don't get me wrong, I know he was trying to help, but he makes as many mistakes, if not more than me. Sheeesh!
Something wonderful came in the mail today...TAX REFUND! I'm a little nervous to have so much money, but I know that we'll be smart as to how we use it.
Speaking of money->I was looking at our bank account the other day, and when we signed up to get a joint banking account, we decided to do "Ways 2 Save". Let me tell you, it's the neatest thing. Every time you swipe your card or pay a bill online, it puts $1.00 into the "Ways 2 Save" in our bank account. We just got on joint banking a month ago and already have $100.00 in savings just because of that. Neat, huh?
I should go now so that I can get ready to leave, have dinner, and play tennis. Tomorrow is career day at school tomorrow, which =jeans and a LES t-shirt :)
24 more days of school till SUMMER! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment